Dr. Jarred McDaniel
Board Certified Plastic Surgeon
Dr. Jarred McDaniel grew up in the Pacific Northwest. He attended medical school at UT Southwestern University in Dallas, Texas, before completing an intensive six year plastic surgery residency at Case Western Reserve University/University Hospitals, in Cleveland, Ohio. Since 2014, he has been practicing plastic surgery in Billings, Montana. Dr. McDaniel is board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery (ABPS). He is a candidate Active Member of the American Board of Plastic Surgery (ASPS).
Dr. McDaniel and his wife, Meredith, were married in 2003. They have three wonderful children. Together, they enjoy hiking, fishing, and woodworking.
Registered Medical Assistant
- Several years of experience in healthcare industry & an enthusiasm for helping people.
- Before pursuing a career in healthcare, she earned a BA in Photography from MSU.
- Enjoys traveling, hanging out with her husband, & hiking
- Nikki brings a smile and a sense of humor to work every day
Registered Medical Assistant
- Born and raised in the Gallatin Valley
- Studied computer science at MSU.
- Skilled at assisting in clinical procedures
- She enjoys spending time with her husband, four kids, granddaughter, and dog in the mountains of Montana camping, hiking, fishing, snowshoeing & sledding.
- Born and raised in the Northwest, she earned a B.A. in Political Science from Whitworth University.
- Supported multiple providers in healthcare administration while working at the UT Southwestern Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation clinic for four years.
- She is now mother to three busy children, ranging in age from 8 to 4.
- She is delighted to be a part of the Bozeman community, and to facilitate quality care to the patients of Gallatin Plastic Surgery.
Board Certification – Credentials that matter.
Medical and surgical specialties are governed by a series of “Boards” that belong to the American Board of Medical Specialties (ABMS). The ABMS oversees over 150 specialty boards to ensure that high standards for each of the reapective specialties are met and maintained. These boards uphold the highest standards of certification for a given field.
The American Board of Plastic Surgery (ABPS), a member of the ABMS, certifies plastic surgeons who have demonstrated competency and ethics to safely practice the entire scope of plastic surgery, including reconstructive, craniofacial, hand, and cosmetic areas. In order to achieve certification a surgeon must complete an approved residency program (at least 6 years in duration) and pass strenuous written and oral examinations.
Ensuring board certification by the American Board of Plastic Surgery is an important step in determining that your surgeon has demonstrated safety and ethical behavior. Please visit the American Board of Plastic Surgery to learn more.
Schedule a Consultation with Dr. McDaniel
A consultation with Dr. McDaniel will be helpful to determine the procedure/procedures that will be most beneficial for you.
Whether your goal is restoration of functionality or enhancing the esthetics of one or many parts of your body, Dr. McDaniel combines the expertise and personable bedside manner to make your journey as pleasant and rewarding as possible.