At Gallatin Plastic Surgery we believe in open, honest communication. We want you to be comfortable with your treatment plan, and we want to make sure that all of your questions are answered. Here are some of the questions that you should ask your surgeon if you are considering cosmetic surgery.
- How many of these operations have you performed?
- Are there procedures that you perform most often?
- What do you enjoy about performing this procedure?
- What complications have your patients experienced with this procedure?
- Are any alternatives available to address my concerns?
Postoperative Care Questions
- Will someone be available 24/7 after my operation for any concerns?
- What costs will I have if any revision is needed?
- I live far from Bozeman. How do I communicate concerns between appointments?
Surgical Facility Questions
- Who will be providing my anesthesia?
- What safety measures are in place in case of unexpected complications?
- How can a private, certified surgical facility benefit me financially?